seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Oct 9, 2010

birthday !!

it's Refqi's birthday!!! suprised by LYN!! actually refqi is syiro's BF n Lyn's BFF from BP (batu pahat, Johor). huu.. we juz celebrated his bufday last 3 days if i'm not mistaken,, haha.. "not so sure" like always.. diz could be my belated post ~ huU.. urm.. at first, we ate chicken chop at the stall beside the Bayviews Hotel at Bandar Hilir,then we went 2 dataran pahlawan (DP) to buy a birthday cake 4 refqi, afta dat, we juz proceed 2 make suprise 4 refqi at Pirate park which located in town, near the malacca River n hang Tuah mall, gOt some entertainment by riding pirate ship, photoshoot, n lepaking 4 mnum2 at hang Tuah restaurant..  ENUF WHEN EVERYONE'S HAPPY~ sOme photos 2 show ;

From left to right
*LYN*ZIEQA*EMMA*ASTA*MARYAM*SYIRO*DEENA*