seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Nov 23, 2010

. . . . .


I'M SCARED TO LOSE YOU NOW,
SO PLEASE STAY


Life is too short.
Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness
Laugh when eu can
Apologize  when  eu  should
and let go of what eu can't change.


"The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Curiosity has its own reason to existing"

yah.. i had something to tell ya.. i guess if i never met eu,i wouldn't like eu... if i didn't like eu, i wouldn't love eu.. if i didn't love eu, i wouldn't miss eu.. But I did aite~, I do, n I will..n i wish eu knew..   i noe sometimes imma quite pretender n make eu bored with my attitude.. wut i'm tryin' 2 do is try my best 2 keep eu stay with me. i'd never been so suppressed am i??? i'm not easily anger with eu? throw harsh word to eu.. no?? i'm not easy 2 sulk.. i'm not easily accuse eu of the none 'cuz i want eu 2 noe how i trust u, i keep believing on eu.. i dun wanna be so fuckin' emo n act like a Queen control.. i'm tryin' not to bitching in wutever eu wanna do... just do it as long as eu still can control urself.. eu know its love when all eu want is dat person 2 be happy,even eu're not part of their happiness.. but 4 sometimes, i might hv to remind eu, am i annoying? irritating?? all i did is for the sake of eu n me.. I'm not always asking eu diz n dat~ yah i did it 4 sometimes.. but i guess it's not too much aite.. i bet there's no woman in diz world dat dint even care of wut her bf/husband is duin'.. i often exaggerate things eu do in which case it is somethin' dat hurts n touched my feelings deeply..sometimes u make me jealous.. i admit it.. but i'm tryna keep it cool~ can eu see how i dun wan 2 be left??... there's so many things i'm afraid of..but in every moment i've been thru, i tried 2 avoid the things dat would make me feel down.. eu still couldn't catch why do i need eu so much...well..i dun wish 2 be everything 2 everyone..but i would like 2 be something 2 someone..fallin' in love with someone isn't always 2 be easy.. anger..tears..laughter.. it's when eu want 2 be together despite it all..dats when eu truly love another.. i'm sure of it~

btw.. today.. i mish my (pp tembam).. lol.. his cheeks.. huu


yey!! it's mine..! XD