seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Nov 15, 2010

meet again 4 a long gudbye XD

So sweet :D haki came again.. I was somewut sUrprised by his arrival in frOnt of my house,it's abt 3 times  :) 6/11, 7/11 & 13/11.. but i missed my chance 2 meet him on 6/11.. i tell ya~ at nyte b4.. he's competent he will be there in frOnt of my house 4 the next mOrnin', by text msg... so i tot, he juz jokin' around.. XD  at the next mornin', my syzta keep calling me 4 many times, bOthered me sleeping aiyahhh!! i answered the call once, n then.. afta dat, cidan were calling me abt 3@4 times if i'm nOt mistaken~ the sound of my fon was like ...&^%$#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it's a little diSturbing! while i am still sleepy.. homaigod... i can't stand 4 it at all, dat makes me change the mode 2 silent up the fOn n put it under the pillow~ n when i woke up, i got a few missed called from haky, of course it's kinda saddens 4 me! =( i woke up around 12, n haky's arrival to my house is around 11. damn it.... i was aggrieved.. but he was juz on his way to shah alam at dat time 4 some personal bsnz. it's okay anyway..


         well, 4 the next day,at nyte.. he came up again afta he sent pojan home~ wherein,  pojan's house is juz nearer wif my house.. we spent time 2 joking arOund, talking n laughing.. hahahahhaa... i oredy miss the moment. =) we had took 1 pic using my fOn~ i can say dat the quality of the piX is "thumb down"... hahaha... but it's okay as long as it can giv me a bit memory. =)


on 13/11, he suprised me by his arrival in front of my house! it's all of sudden. fuck man..?? i'm truly happy with dat ! i mean, 2 meet my husband again 4 the last time b4 i'm gOin' back 2 johore.. =D hehehehe.. it's a short moment 4 the long gudbye.. ='( like usual.. he asked me 2 t8 a gud care of myself... n i hope, he'll do the same~ i'm gonna mish him badly i swear.. =]


n the t-shirt dat was given by haky has became muh pillOw~ wahahaha.. it was my 1st bantal busuk. it will be. XD hahaha


see?? i juz put the t-shirt on my cute pillow,spray out haky's body spray n i used 2 hug it everyday =)