seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Jan 16, 2011

bimbim's birthday!! :)

tomorrow will be my bimbim's bufday :D i hope he will be blessed all his life~ i love him soO much!! :D n absolutely misses him everyday ;) huu.. i had prepared a bufday card 2 be pass 2 him by tomorrow.. :)




we'll be going 2 malacca as we wanted 2 meet him in his bufday.. i dun hv much plan, but i want 2 buy a secret recipe cake, n make a bit surprise when i arrive in front of his house at taman dimensi tomorrow, i've been informed dat they has a class during a daytime till 5.30.. so i hv 2 meet him maybe at nyte? dunno, its not been decided yet. dun really noe wut 2 do since tomorrow is weekday, nothing much as weekend. huh.. but all i wish is 2 be with him on his birthday... i hope he dun mind cuz i'm coming too late, as long as i can meet him. :) ouh i had a present 4 him.. i bot it last week, at giordano's boutique :) a display items succeed in attracting me! haha.. it was awesome 4 me 2 see a couple of a sculpture wearing dat cloth together in red :D yah~ its a long sleeve shirt 4 man, n a simple dress 4 woman, i bOt it osO 4 myself, its kinda differ wif his cloth..i'll show it down below.. huhu.. i asked my fren 2 snap diz one.. 


haha.. n yah~ as a side item, i add a cute teddy bear in light brown color wif the word "I Love You" were engraved on dat little teddy bear.. i bot it at the chocolate house.. n i bot my favorite choc 4 him ( Blue packet of van houten choc, its my favorite choc actually!! huu ) n i'll put it together with the teddy bear.. :) cute aite :D
but.... i dunno whether he like it or not :(



n diz 'happy birthday' vc is specially addressed to haky, its a cute chipmunk singing a bufday song.. haha.. i'll post it thru my fb wall post at 12 tonite :).. n i'm abt 2 tag his name on it.. <3 yuhuu... its also remind me to our late squirrel named cindy :'(... it was really2 sad.. seriously.. i mish my cipom a lot!!! ;( 



actually, BBQ party being held on diz nyte, n it has started at 8p.m until late 2a.m~yes, i can't be there 2 celebrate him 2gether with all his frens~ "hv fun dear" its juz the word dat i can say.. *sigh~ anyway, i'm happy 4 him :) gud then :)