seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Jan 5, 2011

trouver amant

i had met my hubby yesterday since it was my off day for working. =) we met around 12.. at balqish's home in taman bakti, Haki came here with her fren named Ahmad Hazmi Hamidon, we used 2 call him as 'Midon' huhu.. they brought cindy for me! i mish my daughter, but i had to leave her at my bestie's home within diz 2 or 3 days since i dun wan 2 go back 2 liyana's home at tmn penggaram at dat moment solely 2 send cindy.. i'd decided 2 blow her there for a while... Haky handed me the responsibility of keeping our daughter, c cindy cipom ;D so dun worry huh cindy, mama here.. i'll take eu back in the next 2 days..
       We hv fun yesterday spending time by ate sushi, watched muvi, been cuddle around, joking, laughing, walking, lepaking at McD, holding hands, n blablabla.. hahaha.. i love my bimbim sooo much <3 tanxs 4 coming sayang =) zieqa n lyn also join us =)

so now, let the pictures tell the story :)




































always wanting eu <3