seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Mar 7, 2011

sick



everyday i refrain myself from send 'i miss eu so much' to him.. -,-' plus, he's using new number, which i myself, dun even know his number.. i know imma jerk.. been excluded to know his new number.. yes, i dun wanna mess around him, make he feels all annoyed~  i tink abt it for so many times, shud i text him? shud i greet him? pretending gud all the time? no use larh.. no my heart isn't a stone to say that i'm okay of wut had happened to us.. yup, he's okay, yet i'm not.. its existed deep down inside, which no one knows abt it.. yes, eu can never change ppl, they are who they are, but eu can change how eu feel abt them.. but since i hv the deepest feeling for him in the core of my heart, it might take so long juz to feel alright.. n i wished someday, God will change myself into some1 who dun know how to feel anymore~ * dun have sense of feeling~ haha~ talk nonsense =,=' hola i just wishing larh.. since true heart never respected. ;( its okay.. let me bleed for a while, it just will be better in time, nothing can push me.. n now, i'd just away from everything~ just to calm myself, not to hiding~

"in life, eu cant lose wut eu never had, eu cant keep wuts not urs, n eu cant hold onto something dat does not want to stay"