seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Apr 22, 2011

alhamdulillah.. done ;)



this is my report contents excluded front page, acknowledgement, executive summary, and table of content..
its abt 100pages overall. alhamdulillah... grateful to Allah.. 



and this is my slide show using microsoft powerpoint.. 
yeah i'm done for my presentation last 3 days =)
so now, i got my freedom!!! 
free from all the things plaguing my mind yeah =))

n i'm about to drop my acknowledgement here,

Alhamdulillah and grateful to Allah SWT for the practical training and also for this overall report, much thankful because give me an opportunity to complete this report. Without Allah permission, I definitely cannot finish this reports. Thanks God for the blessed of my life and giving me a good health and the strength during my internship.   
            Special thanks go to my Park Manager of Wet World Batu Pahat, Mr. Rajah, because allowed me to finish up my internship at this park and also thanks for the monthly allowance. To Head of Department (H.O.D) thanks for being my helpful supervisors, Mdm Sahunthalai, Encik Nasir and Puan Roziah. The supervision and support that they gave truly help the progression and smoothness of the internship program. The co-operation is much indeed appreciated.
Great deals appreciated go to the contribution of my faculty - Faculty of Hotel and Tourism Management (HTT). I am also would like to thankful the Coordinator of HATIC (HTT) – Mdm. Nur Asyikin Shaharuddin. Secondly, I’d like to express my sincere thanks to Mdm. Shareenie Shera who manage our practical training from the beginning and for her guidance and support in order to finish up my report. To all my lecturers who taught me a lot when I was studying in the campus, I will not forget it, and I would like to express my highest appreciation to them. My special thanks to Mdm. Asliza binti Yusof because you made time to see me in my practical place not only to visit me as a practical trainee but also to give support to go on.
            My grateful thanks also go to both Nur Liyana binti Ishak and Nur haziqah binti Mohd Yusof, my practical mate. A big contribution and hard worked from both of you during the four month is very great indeed. Besides, this internship program makes me realized the value of working together as a team and as a new experience in working environment, which challenges us every minute. Not forget, great appreciation go to the rest of Wet World staff that help me from time to time during the project. The whole program really brought us together to appreciate the true value of friendship and respect of each other
I also gratefully acknowledge the love and support of my parents and family members. You have been there for me through good and bad.


yah, my family helped a lot in carrying this task at home.. my abah helped to refill the printer's ink whenever the ink not running out.. and check the availability of my printer when it get stuck, my mom cooked my favorite food, n bought me a 'redbull' drink to give me an energy. haha.. my lil sys, who helped to copy down my daily log book into the table in my report.. and yeah... they were praying for me all diz time.. 




n i'm gonna mish all my peeps.. =')


i got diz picture from hajar, n it was took after our presentation end.
goodbye all... hope eu guys success in life n in the future.. =)