seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

May 16, 2011


I… still… can’t… get over you 
I never forget… Boy I never forget…. 
  Can’t remember how many month it has been since we broke up 
But I cry every time when I think about eu 
Why am I so eager to see eu today?... 
The sound of rain droplets leaves my heart shaken up. 

  I regret giving eu my love 
I regret getting attached to eu 
I regret holding eu back 
Why do I have to face the pain alone...? 

I tried to be your only girl 
And did eu ever understand my heart? 
Now its become the compass 
Of broken love 
Tears are flowing down 
And soaks the dry lips 
What should I do, 
Now I can’t erase eu out of my mind

I cried a lot because of eu
I laughed a lot because of eu
I believed in the love because of eu
I’ve lost everything because of eu

I’m speechless, suffocating and lonely
The world without eu has
Chewed out my heart
Stomped on my dignity
Torn apart my heart
So why did eu leave me behind...?

It also rained on dat day
eu’ve stared at me wordlessly
eu’ve stared at nothing else but me
Those trembling gazes,
And the awkwardly forced smile.. =')
Speaks of our separation.

eu’ve told me to leave
And the moment leave
Eu treat me as if I’m insane
It’s just too hard...
Then I cry silently and wordlessly
Cause I want to stay next to eu
My luv is true, wanna go back 2 when I was with eu

I miss you… 
Even in my dreams I’m with eu..
I miss you… Rewind back the time

My heart aches
It’s too much to bear..
And where are you?
having fun with ur new girl..
(I cried a lot)
Heart still crying.. till today..
And it was cruel to me..

=..(