seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

May 20, 2011

2nd song for today.. TEEN TOP?

To him.. tanxs fer giving me diz sweet song~ ^_____^ uhm..actually.i dun really know wut to say~ haha... just. TANXS. btw, i wont trust diz. tq babe. eventho eu're so nice to me.. but, my heart saying diz to me "dun trust guy, they're such a shit talker".. n yes.. i jst  listen to my heart one by one..... well.. i jst talk to myself~