seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Aug 3, 2011

happy birthday sayang


dancing slowly in an empty room.... can the lonely take the place of eu..?
i sing myself a quiet lullaby.. let eu go and let the lonely in..
to take my heart again...



hairul idzwan. if he still alive.. today was his birthday...
04 August 1988
and of course, i'm the one n the first who wishing him a 'happy birthday' right at 12a.m
my best wishes for ya, a person who doesnt exist anymore..
"may god bless eu" 
and i always here praying for eu days n nyte.
and.. i miss you.
badly.... =..( 
*write this in much tears.




i wish eu were here.. knowing dat i've learned to live half alive without eu once.
i wish i could dream about eu tonite. just to see eu alive even in just a dream~
n i do realized dat i'll be missin eu really really bad right after i woke up 
cuz knowing dat the happiness was gone~




if i hold eu just for today..
i'm not gonna wanna let go...
i'm not gonna wanna go home..
i'm not gonna wanna let eu slipped away..
imy T_T

R.I.P SAYANG