seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Sep 1, 2011

HAPPY EID MUBARAK TO ALL MUSLIMS~

beraya di kampung nenek !! 


AMBOIZZ BERSELENDANG BAGAI DI HARI RAYA PERTAMA.
BERBAJU PUTIH ATAS KE BAWAH. RASA MACAM NAK PEGI MENIKAH TEROS.

naseb baek belum ada calon. 
okay, babbling sesorang here... nvm.

happy eid mubarak to all my precious buddies out there..
lets just forgive n forget all the wrongdoings of mine and any things dat might cause eu offended, n probably make eu feel touched here n there, aite.. well am here strongly wishing eu maaf ZAHIR & BATIN . Sincerely asking for apologize n for my SILAP & SALAH eu're sincerely forgiven for all yours. 
everything settled in heart. :)
okay buddies, have a full blast dosage during this holy days !!
btw, i would never wanted to miss the chance to ogle at the segak2ness n the kacak2ness along this feast !
voila !! ^_____^