seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Jul 28, 2010

~hatkor space here~



This just a few.. I had many more fav band

Eyes Set to Kill, The Devil Wears Prada, Brokencyde, A Vain Attempt, Slipknot, Attack Attack!, Drowning Pool, Paramore, Flyleaf, The letter Black, Bring Me The Horizon, Alesana, Emery, Framing Hanley, Secondhand Serenade, Avenged Sevenfold, Emarosa, Chiados, Behemoth, Slipknot, A Day To Remember, Asking Alexandria, Unearth, In League, Brabazom, Dying Idols, The Jimi Hendrix , Plague Of Happiness, Bizharo, Austrian Death Machine, August Burns Red, I See Stars, First Blood, House vs Hurricane, 30second to Mars, Creed, Emmure, Caladrius, Restraint, Maddthelin, Johny Comes Lately, Wrath Passion, Awaken, Ana Four Craig, , Flip Fall 90's, Better Than Her, Revellers, Blooded Suicide Black veil Brides, Beatburns, Bless The Fall, As I Lay Dying, I Killed the Prom Queen, Static-X, As Blood Runs Black, Born of Osiris, Escape The Fate, Destroy The Runner, Killswitch Engage, Naratu, Massacre by Fall, Tragic of Hermia, Proclaim My Victory, Refund, Maddame, Diary page 22, Betrayal Conflict.