seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Aug 2, 2010

to a person who related :

 F.U.L.L.S.T.O.P
 

Without the mask, where will u hide. U can't find urself n lost in ur lie. I noe the truth now, I noe who u are, It never was n never will be, u don't know how you've betrayed me, u're not real n u can't save me. n somehow now u're everybody's fool.. I've been givin' out chances every time n all you do is let me down. n its taken me diz long but I figured u out. u think it would be fine again but not this time around~ i dunt wanna hurt anymore.. u looking so innocent, I might believe u if I didn't know..n i could've loved u all my life if u hadn't left me waitin' in the cold. u got your secrets n I'm tired of being last to know.. now u're asking me to listen cuz its worked each time b4. u used to shine so bright, could have watched our love in vain.. There's nothing left to beg for n u can say dat u're sorry, But I don't believe u, Like I did before~


State the obvious
I didn't get my perfect fantasy
I realized you love yourself
More that you could ever love me

I hate that stupid old pickup truck
You're a redneck, heartbreak
Who's really bad at lying
So watch me strike a match
On all my wasted time
As far as I'm concerned
You're just another picture to burn

There's no time for tears
I'm just sitting here planning my revenge

And if you're missing me
You better keep it to yourself
Cause coming back around here
Would be bad for your health