seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Sep 8, 2010

bimbimm

muhd haniff maula ali

( haky ) [ muh bimbim ] 
 
hahahhhaha... tetibe je en nk msuk nih pix kt cni..aishh semak je, menyemak plak~ err.. tp syg plak en kt dia ney, even dia x syg aq sgt pun.xpe2. d sbbkn xde kje n i hv no idea wut to post today,so aq crta jak psl c mamat neyh, adoi~ ni papa cindy la, tp ney time rmbut dia pnjng. i used 2 call him 'bimbim'.. diz  bcoz he's calling me 'bambam'. i dunno since when i start to hv feeling with him, but knl da lama jgk la since sem 1 kutt. can't remember~ well, dia ni suka pasan comeyl, tp xpela, dia mmg comeyl.sincerely  i said dat i love him, n everytime i say dat to him, i was like..err.. i really really mean it~ so pliz, trust me. wat mse ney, aq xde suka kt spe2 pun kecwali dia, -stick with him- but i actually confuse with our relationship, but officially we are married already in FB..  its maybe put him as mine, n ''i'm yours''..but i dun think he took serious on diz. it was like an unsure relationship or wut?? idk2~ lol~  umm.. but i do "sayang" him. :( *sigh.. i usually text with him from day to night~  it is common things in my life now. i usually juz ignore incoming calls n messages from the other guys.. idk y~ mls kutt,, i dun really interested to respond to ppl those who text me, other than haky. ngade an?? lorh..

ouh ya, i tot he was shoswit when he giv me a 'famous amous cookies' . hahaha.. lol~ n prnh jgk belikan aq 'nasi ayam penyek' it sounds funny, but i can feel sweet enuf 4 dat thing, huU~ ahah! aq prnh masakkan aym msk ungkep (my dad's recipe).. aq blajar tuh smata2 kutt nk bg dia rasa mskn aq, gila poyo nk mati, adehh~

dia suka demam2, antibody x kwat! wekk ;p ... pnh la jgk skali tuh aq bg dia ubat2 yg x seberapa manisnya, hahah~ rasakan~ dgel plak tuh tanak mkn ubt. wut else.. err.. he's nice.. quite nice~ yup, i felt jealous when he's wif other gurl, but wut can i do, i dun wanna be the one yg "kongkong" cuz i'm not his special gf, rite? not even once, there's no title of gf n bf. we juz a couple of husband n wife, but its not a real~ we juz using dat title. sometimes, bila aq rasa jeles or marah dgn dia, aq akn kurangkn text dgn dia, making myself busyi, n pretend 2 be 'poyo'~ wallauweyh~ it hurts actually. But WHAT SHOULD I DO????? he's not mine, i do realize that.. :( aq tanak la dia rasa annoy dgn aq sbb bnda2 remeh ney. dats y la aq biarkn jak if dia nk kluar dgn sepa pun. kinda cool rite? :)  i admit dat i always smile in front of my fon's screen while texting wif him. its just a simple text but enuf 2 make me happy. hey frens around me??? did u realize dat??? =D ... haha. emm..

 
i hate flash! , yah me toO larh~
ahah, i snap his photo while lepaking in front of his house. he's cute with his long hair, but although it was short now, he's still my cute one :) n i love him <3


 
well.. i bought him a simple bracelets engraved the name of 'haky' while i'm duin my group assignment in kuantan. its just like an 'ole-ole'..

 
haha.. i carve those words on the sand beaches special for haky :) Location : Telok Cempedak, Kuantan.

 
~his CROCs & my SLIPPERS~
..nothing much to say bout diz..it's cute aite..