seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Sep 1, 2010

my pet :)

tis is muh 'beby'
  • family's pet at home.
  • 2 years (i can't remember lorh)
  • male

*mata & faka*
  • dead oredy ;(  but its okay~ i still hv the other one :)
  • since january-june (maybe, i can't remember)
  • rm35 each.
  • haky kept them about 1 month b4 they're died.

*alex*
  • tis is 4 replacing the late mata n faca. huhu.actually, it has a partner named 'mika'.. but it was m.i.a~ ;(
  • i bought it since the beginning of this sem, meaning in the early of july~
  • its only RM20 for each.
*helena*
  • haky bought this 4 replace mika
  • idk how much the price, but it is smaller than alex. still a 'baby' maybe, huhu..
n diz is all about C.I.N.D.Y :)

[ CINDY NASTAMIXA BT. ARENEPT HAKI ]

























  • This cute squirrel belongs to Muhd Haniff Maula Ali (haky)
  • Haky's own, he bought it in about rm200++
  • i juz being her mama :>
  • ouh , of course 'she' is female~
  • she's cute, naughty, chubby, sexy n pretty :)
papa n mama cindy :)

***WE SHARED OUR PET, WE USED TO CALL THEM AS OUR CHILDREN, AND I'M HAPPY FOR BEING THEIR MAMA (n haky's wife, woot2 ;>)***