seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Sep 20, 2010

today's feeling


its raining outside n deep down inside i miss the old haky :(  I only pity is that it? i felt dat the intimacy between us is diminishing returns..even so, i still keep loving him..despite the differences of today, i still madly in love.. is it so owh damn annoying? hell me go~ let me express my feelings here since i hv no courage to talk abt diz things with others~ well..i'd never cheated on him, all i do is sticking with him...yah..eventho i hv the other male frens..either closely or not, i noe the limit n i dun ever equate them with him. The question marks here is.. "is he do the same as well?" gosh..naswa dun u ever dream to hv someone making u as the special one cuz u're nOthing!~

*humm.. no one knows how confused i am, i do keep it in, as usual~ it's complicated when someone ask me whats's wrong.. then, when i look at them together my hearts fill up with tears, it will not be shown thru the eyes..b'cuz i love him..yea.. i love him so much n sometimes i juz wish he knew <3 "