seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Sep 19, 2010

tongue piercing

the things i'm abt 2 post today is about my tongue piercing..i lost my tongue piercing 2 days b4 the beginning of ramadhan~  but truly i miss them fucking much. its happen when i start 2 feel dat my current tongue's ring is kinda boring n i tot i shud change to the other ring dat i once worn b4.. (the black one).. pathetically i can't go ahead with it cuz dat ring is actually been rust, it hurts my tongue when i tried 2 wear it so dat my tongue had swollen n seriously i can't stand 4 dat, it makes me stop (to wear dat thing) ! yah.. i do regret but it doesn't matter since it occured very near to the month of ramadhan n i do realize dat it is 'makruh'~ so, it's okay then :)  *hope 2 re-pierce it again next time.emm..below is some memories with the tongue's ring.