seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Sep 28, 2010

unwell feeling..

 
i'm not fakin' my smile am i rite?

sigh*... Recently, he's being nice 2 me, yah~ thru text messenger.. seems like... uhh,, no, i hv no idea 'bout diz. i'm happy when he said i love you nicely, but my heart is currently bleeding. no, i dun even know wut has happened 2 me right now, is like i'm not me. . when replying him 'i love you too',  my heart is still in a sick condition. "WHY?WHAT?HOW?" Wut the silly things i'm talkin' about? kick me ! lol~ it's juz like i wanna cry at the moment i replied him. i can't describe my feeling's.. damn great @-@..i'm not crying, is like my heart is crying, what i'm thinking of in my mind?? it was juz a trivial matter actually.. i'm afraid if your love was not the same.i'm getting weak? fuck! i wOn't~  i'm trying to be nice too, i'm trying not to show my heartache, despite the pain inside,i'll do anything 2 relieve my heart n 2 create smile on my lips,   wut else.. ahahh.. *breath slow..

*actually apa yg "pain", apa yg sakit sgt?? idk~ but hati aq mmg tgh rasa sakit, even apalah sangat pun, tp dh mmg rsa sakit, so how? heyy.. come on naswa.. apa nihh,, duhh, shit la. hope 2morrow i would feel better.i'm hopin' dat my smile wouldn't be fake anymore.i got to remember dat anything happens 4 a reason,whether good or bad..  love is not abt hepy n sweet feelings, its also hurts 4 sometimes,  u juz hv 2 deal with it :)