seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Sep 26, 2010

zieqa's bufday :D

 
me n zieqa

who's zieqa?? she's my fren, my besfren, my housemate, roOmmate, my angah (step siblings),my classmate, my twin,  n gonna be my practicalmate, hahahaha... yesterday was her's birthday [ 25sept ] , while i'm 29may! huhu,, its upside down rite? hehex.. yah~ i <3 her so much. i'll give the best wishes 4 her, may God simplify all dat she did, *may god bless her~ :) we juz celebrated her lastnyte, with secret recipe cake.. its juz like a small party involving the whole housemates. is it enuf 2 cheer up her day?? i hope so.. plus,each of us gave her a gift, its a common, but it comes from our sincerity.. tanxs 4 appreciate it.. :)


 
a cake..
  • Asta Mixa hehehehe,,, apsl glang kalerful alonx jd watak utama dlm neyh gmbr ni, huhu
    7 hours ago · · 1 personZieqa Kiera likes this.
  • Zieqa Kiera hahhahaa.. sbbnye muke sy sgt buruk ktike ini.. jd.. ltakkn perhtian dtempat len.. hahaha
    7 hours ago · ·
  • Asta Mixa aq jua bgitu.. lihatlah mukeku yg over hepy (kununnya) hahahaha
    5 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...
  • Zieqa Kiera hahahahaha.. muke penat+risaw+ngis+terharu+hepy+bhgie.. bermcm prasaan di dlm 1 mlm.. ahhaha
    about an hour ago · ·
 
a present from me :)