seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Oct 28, 2010

4 days left :'(

4 days left n i'm gonna mish my bimbim n also our baby, si cindy cipom gemok tembam. *sigh



i miss our tuesday nyte, been jokin around, talk n laugh, pinch, holding hands n blablabla.. i mish his eyes, his cheeks, his hair, his eyes, his mouth, his leg,  his hands, his voice, n everything.. huhu... i love ya yes~ my feelings towards him was grown strongly on from day to day.n i hope i can be with him on his birthday next year. i juz hope~

my cindy cipom yang sudah gemok