seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Nov 1, 2010

split up

it's the day i had 2 parted with haky, as he had finished the final exam on diz semester~ he came home early than me since i hv 5 more papers 2 go. heckkkkkk on diz ! urm..seems like i'm gOnna miss him 4 a long time.n also our babies.. cindy,alex&helena .. the nyte b4 the day he left, i was out wif my bestie, ezzaty..who came from KL wif nazmi n some other frens, zieqa also join us last nyte.. we juz wander around the town, barbequeing, patrolling, t8 the wind at quayside river, talk+laugh n lepaking at subaidah corner~ lastly, we came home afta heavy rain, hahaha.. seriously, i mish them oredy. they make me happy, chill me up with their jokes n blablabla.. ;D. hahaha...




I didn't had the oppOrtunity 2 bring along my hubby out tOgether with me last night due 2 some other things (he had made an appoinment wif his frens 2 hang out together 4 the last tyme before they're goin' back home 4 the next day) yah~ i'm a bit crestfallen, but wut can i do, i juz can comprehend~

but!! gratitude~ we had met last nyte, b4 moving 2 town, we stopped by 4 return cindy 2 her papa-si haky. and! we made an exchange 4 our belongings. he gave me his t-shirt n ring. :D .... 4 exchange, i gave him my t-shirt, n also i gave him a necklace- black shark tOoth pendant chain. huhu.. n today,b4 he really left, he put his body spray in frOnt of my house. kinda funny, lol~ hehehehe. i'm glad 2 hv his belongings. :)


i didn't get around 2 kis him, (swear i'm shy, haha).. juz shake hands n gudbye on the hand, :)
i'm gonna mish ya~