seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Oct 27, 2010

cockroach


damn it! i hate cockroach!! i hate it! hate it! jerk! u're not cute!  hate eu! wuaaaaaaaaaaaa ;'(
half an hours ago, i'm screaming out loud in the bathroom juz bcoz of dis stupid things! i'm shock! borohh!~ kinda irritating! dun bother my life~ stay away from me! noobhai!~ i juz reached the towel n rush out from the bathroom! then i asked yana 2 eliminate dat fuckin' asshole cockroaches! :(