seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Oct 3, 2010

pra-graduation

diz morning, we attended the pre-graduation banquet dat was held at Hotel Equatorial, bandar hilir, we leaves at 8, the banquet runs till 1pm in which all students are required 2 wear malay costume.. yah~ of course I wore braces dat look transparent with pario. however, i dun really like the meals dat were provided. It's like..it is characterized spices.We juz sit n heard some speeches from Datuk Mizan (Pengarah kampus) , watch food presentations from EQ Hotel ( it was AWESOME! ), lunch,  take some pictures n blablabla~