seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Oct 5, 2010

too busy

all about assessment ( test, quiz, assignment ) , MUET, preparation 4 presentation, n also class replacement.. our classes 4 2day were too pack.damnnnn..... day-to-day...week-to-week.. i''m tired! *sigh.. the most tough ASSignment i ever had is ENTREPRENEURSHIP. re-do n re-do... tamo dahhhhhhhhh!!  it's a group assignment which involving Zieqa as ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER, Zul as MARKETING MANAGER, Lyn as OPERATING MANAGER, n me myself as a FINANCIAL MANAGER~ Set up our Own business which is "MY Donut" (it's like J.Co n Big Apple Company)..it suppose 2 be done by yesterday, but afta we submitted, seems like every group got trouble, n all the group in the class are required 2 RE-DO the fuckin' shit proposal~  ahah..... *got headache.. Plus, tomorrow will be a test, ETR. goshhhhhh... i hate ETR. So tonite we gonna stay up 4 duin past year paper.. *stdying n blablabla~...