seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Nov 16, 2010

2 weeks at home

i only hv 2 weeks 2 relax n enjoy my holiday at home.. it isn't enough, seriously~  but there's nOthing i can do 2 avoid this... i dun hv the opportunity 2 celebrate diz holiday 4 a very short period of time since my dad worked. so i decided juz 2 spend my time 2 the fullest at home 4 diz 2 weeks.. get up in the mOrning, clean up the house, faceboOking, listen 2 the music, surfing n watch any of my fav MV, watch muvi, reading novel,  lunch 2gether wif my fmly, playin' wif my pet named baby, texting, watch any programs on the broadcast astro, chit chat, blogging, spent time wif my siblings, duin anything, relaxing my mind n etcetera~ i dint tell anyone dat i've came home~ yup, i dun wan 2 be disturbed. ppl~ they could juz come visit me at my house if they want 2 meet me. . huhu :) 
home sweet home ;>
my roOm~ where i spent much of time dOing things.







actually, i dun really like the colour of my roOm~ the wall.. it's like errrrr yellow+pink.. damn it, its not my idea, i'm sharing diz room wif my elder systa.. n i'm abt 2 change the paint color 2 black+grey, kinda smart i guess!.. it would be 4 the next year.. maybe.. i hope so~ 

sometimes, i love to be in my lil sys's roOm.. (pika n mija)..we had time duin' weird things tOgether.. chat with my siblings n blablabla... =D