seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Nov 17, 2010

FALLEN

i'm abt 2 finish up my novel reading b4 i go 2 practical, diz is 1 of my novel with Gothic elements...

"If u're looking 4 formulaic, skip diz one : if, however, u want a tantalizing, atmospheric Gothic romance, Fallen is well worth picking up."

diz novel is abt sexy n fascinating n scary.... i loved loved loved it !!


a bit summary from the whole story..

WHAT IF THE PERSON YOU WERE MEANT TO BE WITH COULD NEVER BE YOURS?

There's something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori, Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce price's attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at Sword & Cross boarding school in Savannah. He's the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are screw ups, and security cameras watch every move.
Except Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce-he goes out of his way to make that very clear. But she can't let it go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, Luce has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret... even if it kills her.
Dangerously exciting and darkly romantic. FALLEN is a page-turning thriller and the ultimate love story.