seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Nov 17, 2010

aidiladha


well, today is aidiladha eid.. i woke up at noOn~ huh~ seriously bad..my prayers go out 2 feast.. idk y my parents dint wake me up in diz early mornin'? maybe they were toO busy.. i saw they work together 2 clean the entire area of the house.. meet n hv a talk with neighbors.. we r unable 2 visit granny at the hometown bcoz my dad could only leave 1 day for working.. hurmm.. today is juz like the same old days.. we did nothing much 2 celebrate diz eid.. ate together with the whole fmly.. ppl n frens came visited us, n the same goes 2 us~ my mom has been cooking nasi minyak wif rendang ayam n ayam masak merah..  it's delicious! haha... there's nothing better than ur own mother's cooking~ yeah =D