seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Nov 24, 2010

misi menyelamatkan kakak


i saw diz 'geli2' creeping on my systa's blanket.. i dunno wut shud i do since i am coward on diz thing.. but i've been tryin' 2 find a solution.. n yah~ ..


action : kill dat sucker using diz powerful ridsect!
result : success

i'm the hero of the nyte!! grats naswa. gud job!! XD