seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Nov 24, 2010

my boring day



Everytime i fell bored,I will start 2 wander my mind 2 things dat can be fun.... one of the things i've been duin on today is... :D


i've carved my nickname using sweet tablets :) pretty aite~ haha



n diZ blog is still one of the most fun, n cheap stuff ever available 4 me... i might keep on writing everyday...  4 the rest of my life because i am pretty sure stress won't ever leave me.. n boredom will kick in crucial moment, n i hv no choice 2 kick it away~ usually boredom resulted from lack of entertainment.. having 2 the same thing over n over again....

blogging is the way I am playing with words.. no matter what eu say... I regard diz hobby as in art in itself...it is the art of expressing myself no matter how inferior I feel inside.. how scared...how I feel like I am a loser ..

diZ blog is a lil bit of diz n a lil bit of dat.. but who cares.. diz is a way I express myself... if eu ever read a chaotic entry , dat was also representing how my brain was thinking at dat moment... I must admit dat at times my brain can be too chaotic 2 even thing straight!.. haha~