seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Nov 18, 2010

my cutie a.k.a Jared Leto



ouh mai ouh mai...!! homaigod!!
tis is my Jared Leto!

Jared Joseph Leto (born December 26, 1971) is an American actor and musician. He has appeared in films such as Fight ClubGirl, InterruptedPanic RoomAmerican PsychoAlexanderRequiem for a DreamLord of WarMr. Nobody and Chapter 27. He is the lead vocalistrhythm guitarist and main songwriter for the American rock band 30 Seconds to Mars and has directed music videos under the pseudonym Bartholomew Cubbins 



eu say Lll' Wayne,I say 30 seconds to mars!!.. diz music video was fuckin' AWW-SOME!



 sexiest man  woOt2.. i loves all the way he is~ his eyes~ damn it, i like it too much!
He's fabulous.
He is fantastic.
He's got the characteristics of a star.
Keep it up! jared i love you !!!

ONE OF MY FAV SONG FROM 30STM IS DEDICATED TO SOMEONE N DAT WAS SHOWN IN ONE OF MY OLDER POST