seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Jan 24, 2011

feel like crying



yesterday n today, he makes me feel like i'm not a piece of him anymore, or it was never ever happen actually?? okay then.. like the statement above, i feel like i was so worry abt the guy i'm in love right now.. it makes me feel unsecured. i cant let go off abt the matters happen actually.. i dunno y i stil hold onto it since last nyte. who dint worry? he was the person who was a part of me. he had tried saying 'i'm okay', 'i'm fine' but truly he's not. yah~ i'm not okay with it, its all juz a mere lie~ the truth is not seen.. wtf with all his shoutout status on fb?? not replying my text msg? it is related 2 me or not? its my fault or he's been quarreling with his buddies? or else with his other precious girl? i know dat i'm just his one of the 'mugkin syg, mungkin tidak'.. i oredy know dat.. its okay anyway~ =) but couldn't tell me any if he has any problem? yup, i'm not a part of his beeswax. so i dun hv 2 'sibuk2' aite~ honestly i dun really know where i stand in his life, i'd never expect n never assume, so if he choose 2 drop me, i hope i hv enuf strength 2 move on =')