seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Jan 25, 2011

what is L?


wut is love? honestly i'm not so sure abt wut is love, i dun really know wut love is~ but wut i know is dat my definition of love is dat, eu're willing 2 put ur partner before eu, eu're willing 2 sacrifice, eu're willing 2 commit with one gurl or one guy, n share every moment eu can with each other.



when i'm in luv, i'll do anything 4 a guy, wutever possible way eu can think off~ n i'm willing 2 only stick 2 one guy, ignoring the rest as much as i can.. ( i mean, other unimportant guys) its like wut i did b4, n it still remain till now n ever if i had a bf. cont ; dun bother whether the guy is hot or not.Yes at it goes i am 'loyal' but wut wud it be if eu r the only one dat is loyal n the other partner.. well.. not?? its hurt right? we giv n giv n giv~ once in a while, we do wish we could receive.

But dats not the case here, i'm here 2 say dat, y cant we express love 2 our partner as much as we can? taking care of her/him? making them feel special? y do couple hv 2 fight? y cant they juz 4giv each other n try 2 listen n work it out together instead of leaving the situation much worst? y cant they giv one another, in wutever possible way they can, like the most simple thing, 'do care of him/her' , it wud make ur partners appreciated,no.giving him/her a memento of ones self. if he or she is in luv, wutever eu do means a lot..

but wut saddens me is dat, when a person is willing 2 do all dat stuff for some1, bcuz he/she feels so deep 4 the person. The other partner betray them, stab them in the back, ok i'm not in the right moOd 2 talk abt diz too~ so wut am i talking abt actually? i keep on asking myself, y when we giv, we appear as the person on the weak team? as if we r being used n well, desperate?

well, wut all i wanted in life is a guy who appreciate me,love me, can take care of me,who will cherish me, accept me the way i am, good n bad, past n present, ugly or beautiful, thin or fat, n a guy who wont stop telling me how he loves me dearly n wont leave me nor hurting me.. well, dat might juz be a dream, there's no such guys exist.i hv 2 face it~ cuz ppl nowadays r juz using eu, not ur luv, not who u are~

ouh~ damn i took an hours 2 think wisely n typing it down 4 all of diz shit here.. yah~ i spent my offday 2 express all those thing, n finally i've finished it all by todays ;)

guy, the things i always wish the guys to learn is " if eu cant make her happy, at least don't make her sad "..