seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Jan 25, 2011

annnddd w0rk!

well, juz like 2 say i've change my blog song again~ hahaa~ i think dats the only thing i've been doing with my blog. no? well, i dun really know wut to talk abt anymore.. everything seems boring lately, not much fun except work n work n work annnddd.. yup! u guess it!~ w.o.r.k =,='



















emm.... i've been thinking of cam whoring or doing a mini photo shoot for my own fav or it called, my beloved stuff, to show it here in my blog.but somehow, things not going as wut i've planned bcuz everytime when i get back from work, i feel really exhausted n lazy.. god knows how lazy i am XD