seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Feb 21, 2011

heartbreaks


i experienced terrible heartbreaks 4 too many times.. It hurts~ no doubt abt it~ it really does.. anyway, diz same heartbreak appeared again recently in my life, to be exact, it was abt last week, well i broke up with my beloved bf.

some of my frens might hv already known, when it comes abt feelings, especially love, i am strong against other disorders~ especially of my past exes~   i refused 2 fall back 2 them bcuz my love towards my current bf was awfully strong~  n i refused 2 fall 2 certain ppl who hv asking me for being their couple.. so i juz became their so called 'bestfren, bestie or wuteva~ wut else?? i did everything just 2 keep myself faithful. i said, i'll be true, i really do.cuz 'faith', is the only thing i ask myself 2 keep. but wut did i get in return?? go figure out~

within the days dat i was so into depressed~ i had 2 go on9 2 just suddenly stumble n found out abt smething n blablabla~ i was frantic, but wutever it is, it hurt me.. again.. never enuf~ stupidity crushed me.. right now~ its hard 2 get over him.. i am mad n all ~ but i cant stop myself from wanting 2 love him. anyway, i hv decided, i'm going to move on.. i think abt it 4 almost every nite, there's nothing i can do if the other side doesn't feel the same like i do~ i was like a trash~ its like.. i choose 2 turn left when nothing is right, n choose 2 turn right, when there's nothing left.. see? emm

anyway, i hv a lot more 2 talk abt~ but when i think abt it more than twice, it turns to 'better keep it in'..
i'd never blame guys.. guys are always not the same.. its just, when it comes 2 me myself, guys are always suck, then the statement 'guys sucks' were seems to be.

ok, i myself, also suck n stupid~ everybody fool~ i'm a fool, i'm a jerk~ i deserve it all..

so then, lately, i just did anything just 2 make myself happy, help me, i just wanna laugh as well...
please understand me.