seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Feb 21, 2011


"inflicting wounds in life wont heal if we urgently put hand aid on it. sometimes we just hab to let it bleed, give it some space for healing, n when we think our wounds are already cleansed, thats the time we can use a band aid for it. i've learned that the more we cover ourself from pain, the more infected we are"

but if eu let it bleed, it may bleed 4 a while eu hide the pain bcuz eu dun want 2 express ur feelings 2 sum1 who is willing 2 listen. Eu cant juz wait 4 the pain 2 mend on its own. Eu hv 2 try 2 fix things n mend the pain urself.. love overcomes pain..