seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Feb 21, 2011

melody~










life is like a beautiful melody~ only the lyrics are messed up


i've been living in hell sometimes. i'm so lost ! messed up!~ i dunno wut 2 do with my life.. lolx!~ i just feel so miserable w/out sum1 special. but i'm trying not 2 cry, i'm trying 2 hold on.. i'm trying 2 calm myself.. i'm trying 2 forget abt eu.. i'm trying 2 smile tho it hurts.. n i'm trying 2 be sum1 else.. uhh??? i did any thing just 2 makes me laugh. laugh n laugh~ i'd just live it up, laugh it out,  n try 2 love every second of it.


every single day i told myself dat i'm fine, i'm gonna be just OKAY~ i'm gonna get thru diz.. i'm not a mess.. i'm strong!~ i can get eu out of my mind!~ but it all was so wrong~ i cant help it. -,-
see? i'm fine~ is the most common lie i made..




just. just wanted 2 say diz.
all my life.. the person dat i loved gone left me.. 
not me who's lying,
not me who's cheating,
not me who's leaving..


just unlucky..i'm not blaming guys~