seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Feb 22, 2011

split


Sp  lit

             Split down   the middle
      with nowhere   left to go
          a worry driven   life was lost
                   and drives us   forward no more

       But still there stays   a slice of hope
             a promise of   true power
       to rule ones own   life one day
       and not tremble   for forever

                 But to be true   there is a part
                   of all of us   that fears it
                  but if we want   to live our lives
  we must continue   near it