seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Mar 24, 2011

i'd rather take a blow, at least then i would know..

i'm listening to the song.. n i've been thinking a lot abt love n dis song fits perfectly for it.. Someone always says dat they love eu so much n they will never hurt eu n eu will last forever n they make eu believe them.. Then they do it, they break ur heart. n then eu wish eu never believed them n then eu wonder if they ever really loved eu or ever really cared n eu know the answer.. They never did~  But eu did love them n eu did care n dat hurts the most knowing they never did.</3