seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Mar 24, 2011

joyful ;)

Ezzaty, she's my bestie ever.. sometimes, she was my so called, my bitcy~ haha.. i manage 2 fill out my offday went to kl meet her.. 3 days 2 nyte, we got an awW-some moments !! ;) we talk, we laugh out loud, making silly jokes around, we express our feelings, we played, we sing when the music on, we dance, we scream, we having much fun, we took pictures together, gossiping n etc~ all we did to at least, makes me forget the hardest pain inside.seriously, she's the one dat i can get along with less probs~ she's cute, funny, cracks!! n all.. n i'm feeling perfectly great when being with her.. now let the pictures tell the stories =) holahhh... i wish i could press rewind -,-' turn back the hands of time.. huu

"Having a few number of true friends is always better than having a large number of friends that doesn't care"





























SMILE = The best MASK !! ;)

yah, It's easier to pretend dat i am happy than to explain why i am not.








urm..but, in the end of the day when i was in KL, I left my f0n at the IBTS, I dint realize how I could miss my fon, huhu..  yes, i'm careless.. emm its happened maybe 'cuz i'm in a hurry rush heading to the bus..... btw, zaty had found my f0n, tanxs God..  n now, it wud be safe under zaty's care.. she keeping it for me~ n i dun feel like wanting to ask her to post it to me thru express post or wut n wut, 'cuz i'm feeling much better with0ut my cellphone.. haha.. luckily!~ =)) 

okay, so gud to hear me with0ut my cellphone ;)