seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Jul 28, 2011

i got it for free

g


DOM benedictine~
yah~ a friend of mine gave me diz when i'm head out from his house~ he said, "nah, tapau".. sial. haha..
the price is abt 3**.00 ouh.. n i'm just getting it for free wallah... its cool aite~
it was a prodouct of france
DOM_B yh it is for woman actually~ no wonder he gave it to me so easily~ its not a kind for those guy~
btw, i loved the bottle~ nice!