seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Aug 2, 2011

hello to my 'usang' blog

hello astamixamisabelle.blogspot !! aha.. its been a while since i left my bloggie all alone in a pretty mess room~ well, i miss blogging and expressing everything here, in my blog~  btw, i dun hv much time to write a blog these days.. due to my 'secret personal stuffs'~ plus, whenever i do hv time, i'd rather be snoozing myself off or do any other useful things~ for example, spendin time to manage the applications for my degree~ such as PTPTN stuffs, which was dayyem complicate me n until now, i still cant complete dat thang cuz i'm stuck in the middle n need to call ptptn hotline due to the confusion~ not only dat, i had to complete the forms, print it out, post it to the required address, then for the PT stuffs, there's more stuffs to do, like JPA application, ujrah, form to cont the loan n etc~ diz is obviously i hated so much.. its not my kind of things n seriously i feel like giving up but i cant, cuz if i do so, i cant get the loan for my study use n i'm going to upset my parents more~ uhh.. so i just keep up with the agony~ ahahahah!!! i'm laughing here cuz i feel like i'm speaking beyond the difficulities i'm facing rite now. look! over huhh.. i'm not cool~ imma pretty messed.. wutthefruit~ haih2 -,-' no, i just hate it when i dun want to do something but i have to~  *such troublesome~

okay, other than doing dat suckish stuffs~ i'd rather go online like facebooking, twittering, tumblring, n it was all an internet maniac~ aite.. diz is all due to boredom.. ahah~ okay2, there's no strong reason why i need to set aside blog whereas i hv time for the other internet stuffs.. plus, i hv a lot of stories to drop in my blog actually. but i might wants to keep it in all alone just by myself. yah~ there's a lot of things dat made me scratched badly, but it is okay cuz it was the things an expected.. i used to stick with diz words~ "hoping for the best, but expecting the worse" dats coOl aite... but still.. hm.. nvm~ okay2 for the matter of fact, i'm just terribly lazy n i'd prefer having a lot of "me" time for myself. So hurm.. actually i have few besties to talk to~ yea.. bout the joy n sorrow but.. it's okay. IT IS OKAY~ I already keep all the BITTER alone n let the SWEETNESS shown~ (: