seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Aug 19, 2011

corn flakes madoO.oO.oO

haha~ k excited terlebih dahulu.


For diz Hari Raya I've baked honey cornflake crisps!

Ingredients: 1packet crunched cornflakes, 250g of softened butter, 1cup of caster sugar,10 tbs honey crushed almonds (optional) pieces of cherry (optional)


Methods:
1. heat butter, sugar n honey into a pan until melted (or else the crisps will easily fall apart!)

2. Pour cornflakes into the mix n mix very well~ Sprinkle with almonds if eu wish (i dint~ hehe i hate mixed almonds!)

3. Place in cookie cups, sprinkle tiny bits of cherry (i didn't either haha) n bake in 170ยบ for 5-10 minutes to make them crunchy ( if eu want).or just leave until its dry~ (=

Enjoy! :D


as the result...


ya...i made diz..(tnpa pnskan d dlm oven)


i took quarter of it n try to heat into the oven~
HANGUS K BYE