seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Aug 15, 2011

inner strength

i hv no idea for making intro~ just.. recently i've been thinking bout myself.. i kept a lot of things to myself. but dun second guess me, too many ppl came n ruined my life. where is their heart? dint they feel sympathy on me? common quest among broken-hearted girl is like.. "what is my fault" n dats it..do they feel dat phrase really means? whatever. well, some of buddies out there.. sorry to say dat they cant comprehend what is actually goin on. they dont even know abt the fact of real matter. just bcuz my eyes dont tear doesnt mean my heart doesnt cry, n juz bcuz i comes off strong, doesnt mean there's nothing wrong on me..  what saddens me is dat i cant even afford to speak out abt the things. its not bcuz i dun hv the guts, but its juz dat i still hv a sense to not aggravate him. 

the fact abt tears is 1% water n 99% feeling. do they got it? i dun mind if tear is wasted but guy.. please.. think abt feelings.they can break my bone cuz i hv 206 but dun keep tryin to break my heart repeatedly, 1 only hv 1. okay as they hv might already known, the past were too much. my heart been shattered, been stabbed, been broke, been mistreated, were torn apart n after all, i still alive. sorrow n misery in the past has bring out my inner strength.do they know dat the worst feeling is when sme1 makes eu feel special , then suddenly leaves eu hanging, n eu hv to act like nothing... act like eu dont even care at all.. huhuu.. to a person who may concerned.. i dun want ur hand, diz time i'll save myself.. n maybe i'll wake up for once. i'm no longer tormented. 

and the last thing on my mind abt this entry is like.. "why would eu wanna break a perfectly good heart"
bye...