seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Sep 8, 2011

just wanna show something cute here

huhu... ya. again. just wanna show-off something cute today. btw, it was abt a birthday present for my lil sys named 'mija'.. i gave her diz 'lomo' camera (shown below).  lomo 35mm waterproof.  it is 1 of the vintage collection. yea..  diz one is still require a film roll to make it works. it is suit fer my lil sys which only 9years old, still in standart 3. btw, its not the newest thing actly, it has been granted to her on the past july.. yea 4th july~ andd she's pretty fond of it since she's awfully loves pink color !! huhu...


look ! she's having fun duin some camwhoring! huhu..



andd diz one is just a random pic of her on 1st raya.  she's wearing white as me as well. =)