seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Dec 28, 2011

my first convocation

ouh i was thinking abt something dat i almost forget to write on this blog hah, it refer to my CONVOCATION for my diploma.. walahh,, how could i forgot dat thang,,, this is so not good at all humm ya.. So.. on my convo day, i knew dat all UiTM students there were recognized for their outstanding achievements.. congaratulations!! hurm.. am happy dat i can make my parents proud n happy towards me. i know ya i should never make them disappointed. i'll do what am able to do..  for this type of girl (me) i mean, lazy, hate books, hate reading, it is impossible for me to reach the highest level aite but as long as am trying, things can be possible either~ no? ya.. but yah..keep up with what eu're doin darlin, eu're in the stage of learning. eu might fall, but eu could get up if eu want to~ yeah am saying this but am not dat intelligent, diligent n all dat type of freaking "ulat buku" ouehhh me far from dat ahh. or i used to speak in anger like "saiko lah sial" in a very sarcastic way~ see? how lah,,, how lahhh... yea everyone have their own major goals to be accomplish... give support n Do NOT condemn them. making stars for urself boley kan? 

                  okay, pictures below are an award for me n a special gift for my parents =) DEEP MEANING THERE..  i mean it ;) so now, am furthering my study in UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka., 2 years, begin to be in semester 3, so there are 3 semester to go !!

am proud to be UiTM product :




















Location : UiTM Shah Alam