seems i'm getting out of control . feels like i'm running out of soul . i'm seeing lights . so i speaking right and breathing life . i predicted all my recent plights . i'm exhausted . trying to fall asleep . i'm lost inside my recent fight . it burdens on my shoulder, now . burning all my motors down . inspiration drying up . motivation slowing down . tired of all wardrobe changing . playing all these different spirits . living off these separate souls . point of life is getting hollow . can't wait for the exit hole . give me room to entry wound . let me in or let me go .

Mar 29, 2012

#if i had a boyfriend.


i want eu to smile at me each n every single time we meet.. i want eu to hug me from behind, unexpectedly! i want eu to give me a rose, not a bunch of it, just a rose. huhu.. i want eu to kiss my forehead. i want eu to give me a moo moo back rides everyday. ngee =b i want eu to tell me eu miss me. i want eu to take amazing photos with me. i want eu to sing for me. i want eu to hold me at ur back. i want eu to drop everything down n run to me. i want eu to hug me happily and swing me around. i want eu to come to my house n meet my family. i want eu to lay in my bed with me n just hold me. i want eu to watch the sunrise n sunset with me. i want eu to watch comedy movie with me n laugh together n rewind the funny parts n laugh again. i want eu to kiss my nose. i want eu to be true to me all the time. i want eu to squeeze me tight whenever eu get me into ur arms. i want eu to let me dress eu up n make eu look silly. i want eu to manage my hair. i want eu to hold my hands n play with my fingers. i want eu to write a song n poem for me. i want eu to wipe my tears away. i want eu to feed me with ur food. i want eu to stare in in my eyes n convince me that i'm your only one. i want eu to show me how much eu need me in ur dailylife. n i want eu to know how much i need eu to be true to me. i just, want eu.